Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Green Tomato Pickle

So much for my goal of blogging on a weekly basis. Once again my monumental plans are wallowing in the dark recesses of the 'guilt' file in the back of my mind. I recently watched 'Julie and Julia' and was somewhat amazed that anyone could be that consistent about two things for so long. Not me. If there is anything consistent about me it is my inconsistency!
Praise God that He is always consistent and consistently perfect!
So I will not bore you with my failure to blog about our wedding anniversary, a romantic, surprise getaway... my eldest son's coming of age, 16 years old and now with a car and a boat license... baking the BEST cake ever for Ryan's birthday... attending a horse riding clinic where I was labelled a pacifist, (he has never seen me get upset in the privacy of my own home)... meeting up with an old school friend...
Life goes on whether you blog about it or not. What is most important is that you live it!

Speaking of Green Tomato Pickles, I am halfway through the process of making some with tomatoes from my neglected home garden (more monumental plans). I'll let you know how it turns out... maybe...

No comments:

Post a Comment