Thursday, November 12, 2009

What I'm Reading

This will be a bit of a catch up as I have just discovered that I can't update my book list as I had planned.

I have just finished reading "Wuthering Heights." know it is a classic, that's why I read it, but what a sad and depressing story. Maybe it had something to do with trying to read it at the hospital on a DS console?

I enjoyed reading "Do Your Kids a Favour... Love Your Spouse" by Kendra Smiley and John Smiley. It was nice to see a book about relationships written by a couple. Having read lots of books about marriage there wasn't anything new... just a great condensensed reminder of what we all should know. Do yourself a favour...read it!
PS Every time I read her name...I do:)

Not being a big fiction reader I approached Tricia Goyer's "A Whisper of Freedom" with a little hesitation. Whilst I managed to keep up with the Spanish Civil War story and the myriad of characters, I sadly, didn't get lost in their story. Maybe you will enjoy it more.

No comments:

Post a Comment